-Individuals MAY download, save, print and photocopy purchased designs for private, non-commercial use only. (Friends and family can color what you print, but you can't share the files.)
-You may NOT distribute them in any way whatsoever online, and you may NOT distribute them publicly offline.
- You may NOT use them commercially or profit from them in any way.
- You are solely responsible for the downloading and storage of purchased files.
- By accessing this site, you agree that House of Shozuki is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses or injuries incurred by accessing or otherwise using this site, Oronjo, or anything on or from either of them, at any time.
- Files are sold in PNG format only.
- Files are only sold through Oronjo at this time. Oronjo is a third party site that allows people to pay me via Paypal. Basically, it's a Paypal shopping cart. I am not affiliated in any way with Oronjo, however, and am not responsible for any losses or damages incurred while using their service, so use at your own risk.
- Some designs are very intricate, and can only be colored effectively with colored pencils or other very fine tipped instruments. Please assume that this is the case, unless otherwise stated.
- The resolution for the images is large, but most printers should be able to automatically scale them down to normal printable size. However, I am not responsible for any complications with your printer. (However, if you were able to print out the higher resolution free images without a problem, these are the same resolution as some of those.)
PRICE & BUYING:
The premium designs are $1.00 (USD) each (unless otherwise marked)
PAYPAL (via Oronjo) is the only payment method I can accept right now.
Last Updated: 1/?/15 (3 new) & 1/23/15 (3 New)
Colored pencils, or very fine pens or markers highly recommended for this design.
Colored pencils or very fine pens or markers necessary for this design. VERY detailed.
Colored pencils, fine tip pens or markers recommended. Crayons may be too large. See Gallery for example colored in.
One of the freebie designs heavily edited. Colored pencils highly recommended.